Sweat. Not cool.
I’ve never liked steam saunas. I don’t understand the attraction to actually wanting to sweat. My personal record was about five minutes, which was a major triumph of the will for me.
The infrared sauna is totally different. I sweated more in that 30 minute session than I ever have before (including 101 degree temperatures during cross country season), and I found that I was really enjoying it! Because the infrared sauna uses dry heat, it warms from the inside-out, instead of the other way around. No suffocating, sticky blanket of sweat like in a steam sauna or when exercising. Just soothing, dry heat.
Because the infrared sauna uses dry heat, it warms from the inside-out.
After the session was over, I felt super refreshed, and as a mommy of two toddlers, feeling refreshed is a foreign experience.
Other than relaxing and having an amazing post-sauna glow, there are other health benefits too:
- Detoxification – sweat 7X more than in a steam sauna (and enjoy it 7X more, too). Use in addition to any detox program for maximum benefits.
- Heart Health – reduce both systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
- Pain Relief – reduce back, neck, and arthritis pain.
- Anti-Aging – opens up pores for a radiance that can only come from a deeper sweat.
- Boosts Immune System – promote the health of cells, which increases immune defenses.
- Weight Loss – burn up to 600 calories just by relaxing. Don’t you wish everything could be that easy?
All of that just from sweating for 30 minutes. Who knew that sweating could be so… cool?
Call to reserve your infrared sauna session.
Phone: (317) 344-9840